This is Maclan MRR DRK Drag Race King V2 3.5T Motor.
DRK Drag Motor is based on the successful DRK V1 platform with various updates to improve overall performance specifically for the Real Street Class of NPRC. It is a pure drag race motor to work best with the DRK 160 RS Edition ESC.
- Engineered & Developed right here in the U.S.A.
- All new stator design.
- 100% hand-built.
- Available in 5.0T, 4.5T, 4.0T, and 3.5T
- 13mm DRK Ultra High Torque Rotor (MCL4218).
- Case Length: 2.02in/51.50mm
- Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
- Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
- Shaft Size: 3.17mm
- Weight: 153g±2g
- Poles: 2 Poles
- Default Rotor: MCL4218 13mm Ultra High Torque (Black)
- Bearing Size: 1/8" x 3/8" x 5/32" ( ID: 3.175mm OD: 9.525mm H: 3.9675mm)
- DRK 160 RS ESC preset profiles are based on 20 degree motor can timing. For best results, set motor can timing to 20 degrees or lower.
- When installing your new DRK ESC, please set radio to factory settings, or use a new, unused model. Using “radio tricks” for throttle manipulation is unnecessary and could cause problems with the ESC, resulting in poor performance, or a damaged ESC. The DRK ESC is designed to replace all other methods of manipulating the throttle.
All products, product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, function, or design.